AskBrian – Terms and Conditions for the Subscription of Services
- General Information
Information about AskBrian and the Website: AskBrian GmbH, a company incorporated under German law with registered offices in Munich under HRB 241460 (referred to herein as “We”, “Us”, “Our”, “Ours” or “AskBrian”). We at AskBrian want to provide you – our customers – the best product features and experience available at any time through our Services at www.askbrian.ai (“Website”) and our digital assistant via firstname.lastname@example.org and to continue to develop these Services with you.
These Terms and Conditions (“T&C”) set out the ground rules in order to guide how we interact with each other and to define core values. These T&C set out the basic framework between you and us for the use of our Services and are applicable to you upon your accessing the site, completing the registration process and/or accepting these T&C with your first inquiry. If You do not agree to these T&Cs You must not use the Website, its content or the Services.
- Access to Brian
- Registration and Account: You may use all features of the Services as set out under the Brian License as set out in Section 3.3.1. without setting up a user account for a maximum of 14 days as a free trial (“Trial License”). After this initial free trial period of the Trial License, you will have to register and subscribe to either the Brian License or the Brian Pro License as set out in these T&Cs if you wish to continue to use the Services.
In order to access the Trial License or the full Service under the Brian License or the Brian Pro License set out in these T&Cs You must be aged 18 years or over and, for the use of the Brian License and/or the Brian Pro License, You must set up a user account by registration via the Website or by registering via Email Registration (“Account“). By entering all necessary information within the registration process and hitting the “Register now” button, You validly submit your offer to conclude a contract as set out in these T&Cs with Us. We will accept your offer by sending you a confirmation email in case of a successful registration.. Furthermore, for a full and valid registration, You must: (a) have accepted these T&Cs; (b) have provided Us with complete and accurate information through the registration process; and (c) have received a registration confirmation from Us via email.
Regardless of the registration method, your registration will require the determination and clearing of your email address as you can only access and use Our Service via your registered email address.
- Accurate Information: By registering with Us You warrant that the information given for Your Account (together with any other information which You may from time to time provide to Us, whether as part of the registration process or otherwise, e.g. in connection with the Services) is complete, true, accurate and not misleading in any way. You are responsible for notifying Us of any changes to such information in order to ensure that it remains up-to-date. You must keep Your Username and Password details secure at all times.
You are responsible for all activity that occurs on Your Account and any requests of Our Services via your registered email address, whether impliedly or expressly authorised by You or not. You must immediately notify Us of any unauthorized use on Your Account or email address. You may be liable for losses incurred by Us or any other User of or visitor to the Website due to someone else using Your Account or email address to use the Services.
- Services of Brian
- The Services are a variety of skill sets (each “Skill”) to increase your every day work efficiency bundled in the form of a digital assistant (together “Services”).
- All of our Services are fully automated and do not include any form of manual input or result monitoring by Us. As such, our Services confine themselves to the execution of the respective task (search, translate and converse etc.), but do not produce a specific quality or quantity of results and does not imply any assessment of the accuracy of its content regarding its purpose.
As the Services are based on the cooperation of a complex infrastructure, services providers and overall connectivity, the Services may not always be available and we expressly do not guarantee and/or warrant any availability of the Services. While we do our best to provide you useful information we cannot fully substitute professional human advice. We are not liable for any content, code, or other errors or omissions or inaccuracies.
- The Services and respective Skills under this Agreement are clustered into the Brian License and the Brian Pro License:
- The “Brian License” is composed of Skills for professionals who are looking for a digital work companion and make basic tasks in his day-to-day work simpler and faster. As such, the Brian License includes the following Skills for internal use only:
- File Translation: The Skill “File Translation” serves the purpose of translating documents from one supported language into another. Depending on the paired languages, this Skill is enabled through the service of the service provider DeepL (T&Cs of DeepL [https://www.deepl.com/en/pro-license/]) and/or Google (T&Cs of Google Translator [https://policies.google.com/terms?hl=en-US]). Client agrees to the additional terms of the respective services provider when using the Skill. For supported languages, please see [https://cloud.google.com/translate/docs/languages].
- File Conversion: The Skill “File Conversion” automatically converts files from one supported file format into another. The Skill uses optical character recognition in case of the conversion of pdf and picture files to other formats with the help of the services by ABBYY (T&Cs of ABBYY [https://www.ocrsdk.com/developer-agreement/]). Client agrees to the additional terms of the services provider when using the Skill. For more information of the supported formats, please see [https://www.askbrian.ai/skills/#FileConversion].
- Under the Brian License, the user will be granted free access to a variety of other Skills that can make the day-to-day work life much easier (“Convenience Skills”) such as Industry benchmarks, Country facts, Tax rates, PDF acrobatics, Custom icon sets and Slide templates. The further description of available Convenience Skills can be found under [https://www.askbrian.ai/skills/]. Convenience Skills may be continued or discontinued at any time. New Convenience Skills may be added over time.
- The “Brian Pro License” is composed of Skills for professionals who are additionally looking for a comprehensive research tool to support their financial work. As such, the Brian Pro License include the following Skills:
- Skills under the Brian License: see Brian License above
- Public Company Analysis: The Skill “Public Company Analysis” provides comprehensive financial information for publicly traded companies. The information is provided by Refinitiv (https://www.refinitiv.com/en). The following additional terms apply to the Skill Public Company Analysis and its use by Client:
- Client has taken notice of Annex 1 and agrees that Annex 1 is applicable to Client and its’ use of this Skill.
- Client guarantees that the following does not apply to it and its use of the service:
- Client is not currently registered or qualified as a professional securities trader or investment advisor with any national or state exchange, regulatory authority, professional association or recognized professional body;
- Client subscribes to the Services in a personal capacity and does not currently act as an investment advisor or as a trader to the public for investment of corporate funds, whether or not it has at some been qualified to do so; and
- Client is not using the Services to fulfil administrative, sales or support functions of any bank, brokerage, or financial institution to which Refinitiv provides the same service.
- This Skill is limited to the use by Client to provide Wealth Management Services. “Wealth Management Services” shall mean consultative investment and advisory services such as financial planning, investment management and other types of specialized financial advice provided to Client’s customers.
- Further Skills under the Brian Pro license: : AskBrian wants develops further skills that might be made available under the Brian Pro license only. The new Brian Pro skills will be communicated through our regular newsletter and will be listed on our webpage as well (https://www.askbrian.ai/skills/). However, AskBrian is not obligated to develop such further Skills.
- Under the Brian Pro License, the user will be granted free access to a variety of other Skills that can make the day-to-day work life much easier (“Convenience Skills”) such as Industry benchmarks, Country facts, Tax rates, PDF acrobatics, Custom icon sets and Slide templates. The further description of available Convenience Skills can be found under [https://www.askbrian.ai/skills/]. Convenience Skills may be continued or discontinued at any time. New Convenience Skills may be added over time.
- Both the Brian License as well as the Brian Pro License only grant the right to use the Service for personal use and never grant a right to redistribute or otherwise free or commercially make the Services available to other parties.
- No acquisition of licenses and/or any other rights through the use of the Services
Any search results, translations or conversions through our Services may be protected by third party rights in any way. By providing any result to Your inquiries and use of the Services, we expressly do not state or guarantee in any way, that any result does not violate any internal or external compliance or rights of third parties. You acknowledge and agree that your right to use such content or services of third parties may be subject to additional terms and conditions of the third party. If you do not agree to these additional conditions, you are not permitted to use the respective third-party content or services.
- Service Level
- General Service Level: While We strive with best efforts to provide you the respective Services within 3 minutes of your inquiry, we, however, do not guarantee any specific reaction time, service level, quantity and/or quality of the Services.
As the Services integrate and incorporate various third party applications and services, the availability of certain skills of our Services are also dependent on availability of said third party applications and services. While our Services might still be available, it therefore still can come to temporary limitations and restrictions concerning the outcome of individual inquiries.
- Modifications to the Service: We reserve the right to review, revise, modify, improve or discontinue the Services or other content from time to time, without giving You prior notice. Such content-related and technical reviews and any maintenance work in relation thereto may include without limitation, the extension or modification of the subject areas made available through the Services and the adaptation of the technical formats comprising the Services. Access to the Services may therefore be suspended temporarily or permanently and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance, review or repair, or for reasons beyond Our reasonable control. We shall not be liable if, for any reason, the Services are unavailable. You are aware that We may cease the provision of the Services at any time. In any event We shall not be obliged to provide maintenance or support services.
- All rights to the Services reserved by Us
All intellectual property rights to the Services as well as the Website, its software and algorithms, are either our intellectual property or have been licensed to us by third parties. All rights are reserved by us or, if provided by a third party, they are reserved by the third party (and even if such content or service is not expressly marked as being legally protected or registered, this does not mean that we or third parties waive any applicable intellectual property rights, neither wholly nor partially with respect to such content or service).
You are not permitted to reproduce, copy, post, republish, transmit, record, transfer or process any content, materials or portions thereof without our express written permission in advance, nor are you permitted to do or attempt anything that violates our intellectual property rights or any intellectual property rights licensed to us or owned by third parties. This also applies to the ideas and concepts on which the Services are based, even if they are not protected by intellectual property rights.
All trademarks, service marks and trade names of AskBrian used in the Website or Services are trademarks or registered trademarks of AskBrian GmbH.
- License, License Fee
- License: With the registration for the Services under these T&Cs, You subscribe to either the Brian License or the Brian Pro License as set out in Section 3 of these T&Cs.
- Subscription Fee: For the grant of the Brian License and/or the the Brian Pro License hereunder, you shall pay a monthly license fee as set out in our Price List under https://www.askbrian.ai/pricing/. All prices indicated are final prices in Euro, plus applicable VAT (or other similar taxes).
Payment: The payment of the Subscription Fee is due and payable upon registration and at the beginning of every following month (in case of monthly payment / or every following year (in case of annual payment). Lawful cause for the payment is the registration with our Services, irrespective of whether you actually make use the Services. We enable multiple payment options including credit card and Paypal. Corporate account clients are able to pay via a regular direct bank transfer.
- Further Rights and Obligations of the User
- Comply with the law: We provide our Services to you only on the condition that you comply with any and all applicable laws, do not violate our rights or the rights of third parties and that you use our Services solely in a manner consistent with these T&C and do not destroy, damage or otherwise exploit the Services.
- User Content: To ensure that we can offer our Services, you are fully responsible for the content that you send or otherwise make available to us, including, but not limited to, all and any files, texts or other information and data that you send, provide and/or otherwise supply to AskBrian (“User Content”) for the execution of the Services. AskBrian does not use, market or otherwise appropriate any User Content for any other reason but the execution of the inquiry by you.
- Your Inquiries: As set out in the License under Section 7.1., Your inquires with the Services shall be limited to twenty (20) inquiries of any kind, unless otherwise expressly agreed. In any case, you must not:
- make excessive use of the Services; and
- use any kind of automated software and/or bots to use the Services and/or make inquiries; and
- abuse the Services in any other way.
- Obstructive Behavior: Harassment in any manner or form, including via e-mail, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including Our or other licensed employee, host, or representative, as well as other members or visitors on the site is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise make available through the site any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law.
- Your further obligations: You agree that Your obligations in connection with the Services also include that:
- Except for the use of the licensed Services within the scope of the obtained license, You must not copy, reproduce, republish, publicly display, translate, offer, transmit, upload or distribute in any way (including “mirroring”) any part of the Services to any other computer, server, website or other medium for publication or distribution, except as expressly provided in these T&Cs or otherwise agreed to by Us in writing;
- Except for the use of the licensed Services within the scope of the obtained license, You must not use the Services for commercial uses, including without limitation the sale of access to the Services, except as expressly provided in these T&Cs or otherwise agreed to by Us in writing;
- Except for the use of the licensed Services within the scope of the obtained license, You must not modify, alter or adapt any part of the Services without Our prior written consent;
- You must not (or attempt to) hamper, disable, interfere or attempt to interfere with the Services or any part of it (including its security-related features or any transaction as may be concluded on the Services) or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure of the Services, to obtain or attempt to obtain any content or service through any means other than as intentionally offered under the Services;
- You must not cast a negative light on Us, Our affiliates or on Our or their activities, business or brands. You shall in particular refrain from using the Services in connection with: (a) illegal products, content, services or materials; (b) any products, content, services or materials concerning or relating to obscenity, pornography or similarly adult-themed material; and/or (c) coverage of accidents, assaults, catastrophes or riots;
- You must not use the Services for any unlawful purpose or for the publication of, linking to, issue or display of any unlawful material (such terms to include, but not be limited to, any pirated software or any material which is obscene, threatening, malicious, deceptive, harmful, abusive, defamatory, intimidating, discriminatory on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age or disability) or which breaches the rights (including, but not limited to intellectual property rights) of Us and/or any third party or which encourages or procures any criminal activity or contains any virus, trojan horses or other harmful code or script;
- No advertising: You are not permitted to use the Services for the purpose of advertising or for the purpose of displaying information in connection with any commercial activities, services or products, except as expressly provided in these T&Cs or otherwise agreed to by Us in writing.
- Assignment: These T&Cs and any rights and licenses granted hereunder may not be transferred or assigned by You without Our express prior written consent. In the event that You transfer or assign any right, obligation or duty, You undertake, represent and warrant that: (i) any assignment of rights or obligations granted hereunder is not contrary to or incompatible with each and any provision of these T&Cs; and (ii) each obligation and duty towards Us is duly imposed upon and entirely complied with by each assignee. Even after an assignment You will not be relieved from any of Your obligations and duties towards Us hereunder. An assignment of Our rights or obligations may be conducted by Us at Our sole discretion.
- Breach of T&Cs: We reserve the right to suspend, restrict or terminate Your account at any time, without notice and at Our discretion, where You are or We suspect that You may be in breach of these T&Cs, or where Your use of the Services may be causing damage to stems or other technical installations. In addition, a breach of the T&Cs may constitute a fraudulent offence and result in legal claims and damages as well as criminal prosecution. We may, at Our discretion, monitor or record Your Account, Services used by You, i.e. for the purposes of ensuring compliance with these T&Cs or usage research and controlling. We reserve the right to edit or delete any and all material or data, including text, audio and video, which We consider to be in breach of these T&Cs.
- Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
- DISCLAIMER: We make no express or implied representations or warranties of any kind (and all representations and warranties are expressly disclaimed to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law) with respect to the accuracy, quality, workmanship, operability, merchantability, availability, or completeness of the Services or towards the non-infringement of industrial or intellectual property or any other rights of third parties or the fitness of the content for a particular purpose.
- User Content: With regard to the User Content, any liability of AskBrian is excluded. You acknowledge and agree to be solely responsible and liable for the User Content. You represent and warrant that You are the owner of all rights in and to the User Content and that the User Content does not: (i) violate public policy; (ii) infringe third parties rights, e.g. personal rights (especially to one’s own image), intellectual property rights such as trademarks, patents, copyrights or any other rights protected by law; or (iii) contain material that is unlawful or will promote illegal or unlawful activities. In this context, You agree to fully indemnify and hold Us harmless to the extent of and in accordance with Section 9.5.
- Limitation of Liability: You acknowledge and agree that You access and use the Services at Your own risk on an “as is” and “as available” basis and that We are not liable for any errors or omissions in any content, service, any availability or delivery (including without limitation whether caused by interruption, deletion, delay in operation, transmission, communication line, errors, omissions or computer virus, trojan horses, or other harmful code or script), nor any damages related thereto.
We do not warrant that the Website or the Services will be error-free or uninterrupted or that defects will be corrected. We reserve the right at any time and without notice to remove the Website or Services (or part thereof) for whatever reason, to take down or to interrupt the operation of the Website or Services (or part thereof) as may be necessary to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, error correction or other changes.
You agree that We, Our and Our affiliates’ employees, directors, distributors, licensors and agents shall not be liable, whether such liability arises in contract, tort (including without limitation negligence) or otherwise, for any (i) loss of business, opportunity, use, profit, anticipated profit, contracts, revenue, goodwill or anticipated savings or (ii) loss of data or use of data, whether direct, indirect, consequential or special and whether arising in connection with the use of or attempt to use the Website or the Services, the inability to use these items, interruption or termination of Our provision of the Website or Services and even if We have been advised of the possibility of such damages occurring.
In any event, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, We shall not be liable for any damage or loss, whether direct or indirect, that You may suffer as a result of a failure by Us to deliver the Services for any reason, including but not limited to access delays or interruptions, data non-delivery or mis-delivery, failure to deliver the Services due to server failure or any event of force majeure including without limitation, acts of God, war or terrorism, breaches of security or unauthorised use of personal data arising from hacking and/or failure or lack of reception of networks. The exclusion set out in this section shall apply even in the event that the loss or damage suffered by You was or should have been foreseen by Us and/or You told Us of the risk of You suffering the loss or damage in question.
- Nothing in these T&Cs shall limit or exclude Our liability for death or personal injury caused by Our negligence, for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or for any other type of liability which cannot be limited or excluded by applicable law.
- Indemnity: You agree to fully indemnify and hold Us, Our affiliates, officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents harmless in respect of all liabilities, damages, claims, actions, expenses, demands or costs (including any legal fees in relation to such claim or damages) incurred by Us arising from, or in connection with, Your use of the Services, including any breach or suspected breach of these T&Cs or Your violation of any law or infringement of third party rights.
- Termination and Suspension
- You or Us may cancel Your Account by giving written notice (email suffices) 14 days before the end of a calendar month.
- You agree that We may without prior notice, suspend or terminate Your Account and/or access to the Website, the Services and other content (if any) in its entirety or in part upon written notice, if We determine or have reasonable grounds to suspect that You have breached these T&Cs.
Each provision of these T&Cs shall be constructed separately and independently. The effectiveness of these T&Cs shall not be impaired if any provision of these T&Cs should be completely or partially invalid or unenforceable. In this case, such provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary, so that these T&Cs remain in full force and effect.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These T&Cs shall be governed by and construed in accordance with German law. All disputes arising out of or in connection with these T&Cs, including any questions regarding its existence, validity or termination, shall exclusively be settled by the applicable court situated in Munich. The application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods of April 11, 1980, shall be excluded.
© 2020 AskBrian GmbH
Annex 1: Hinweise und Haftungsausschüsse von Refinitiv
Urheberrechte Copyright © 2018, Refinitiv. Alle Rechte vorbehalten. Refinitiv Holdings Limited , ” Refinitiv” und ihre verbundenen Unternehmen werden nachstehend als Refinitiv bezeichnet. Das “Informationsprodukt“ sind jegliche Daten oder Services, die von Refinitiv bereitgestellt werden. Refinitiv oder seine Drittanbieter sind und bleiben weltweit Inhaber aller Rechte, Rechtsansprüche und Anteile insbesondere aller Urheberrechte, Marken, Patente, Datenbankrechte, Geschäftsgeheimnisse, Knowhow sowie aller anderen Rechte am geistigen Eigentum oder Schutzformen gleicher Art oder Wirkung in Bezug auf das Informationsprodukt und dem Nutzer werden keine Eigentumsrechte daran oder in Bezug darauf gewährt. Das Informationsprodukt stellt vertrauliche Informationen und Geschäftsgeheimnisse von Refinitiv oder seinen Drittanbietern dar. Die Darstellung, Vorführung, Wiedergabe, Verbreitung, Erstellung von abgeleiteten Werken oder Entwicklung von Verbesserungen am Informationsprodukt, in welcher Form und Weise auch immer, sind ausdrücklich untersagt, soweit sie nicht durch diese Bedingungen oder auf andere Weise mit der vorherigen schriftlichen Genehmigung von Refinitiv zugelassen werden. Der Nutzer darf das Informationsprodukt nur für interne Zwecke nutzen. Der Nutzer darf nur eine unerhebliche Menge von im Informationsprodukt enthaltenen Daten intern kopieren, einfügen und verteilen, vorausgesetzt dass: (a) die Verteilung mit dem Geschäftszweck des Nutzers verbunden ist oder diesem dient;, (b) die Daten vom Nutzer weder im Zusammenhang mit Informationsverkauf oder kommerzieller Veröffentlichung verbreitet (auf eine beliebige Weise oder in jedem beliebigen Format), noch durch die Presse, Massenmedien oder im Internet wiedergegeben werden; und (c) – wo möglich – Refinitiv oder seine Drittanbieter als Datenquelle eindeutig benannt werden. Eine Datenmenge gilt als “unerheblich“, wenn eine solche Menge (a) keinen eigenständigen kommerziellen Wert besitzt; (b) vom Empfänger nicht als Ersatz für ein Produkt, eine Dienstleistung oder deren beträchtlichen Bestandteil, die von Refinitiv zur Verfügung gestellt werden, genutzt werden kann (einschließlich jeglicher Download-Services). Soweit das Informationsprodukt etwaige Daten Dritter enthält die auf der Seite mit Allgemeinen Einschränkungen/Hinweisen auf http://www.thomsonreuters.com/datause aufgeführt sind, gelten für den Nutzer die Bestimmungen, die auf einer solchen Seite mit Allgemeinen Einschränkungen/Hinweisen angegebenen sind. Der Nutzer erkennt an, dass der Zugang zu bestimmten Bestandteilen des Informationsproduktes eingestellt werden oder bestimmten Bedingungen von Refinitiv oder Anweisungen des Drittanbieters solcher Bestandteile unterliegen kann. Nach Beendigung oder Ablauf dieser Nutzerlizenz erlöschen alle hiermit gewährten Rechte mit sofortiger Wirkung und der Nutzer muss die Nutzung des Informationsproduktes sofort einstellen und sämtliche sich in seinem Besitz oder in seiner Verfügungsgewalt befindlichen Kopien davon löschen bzw. vernichten. WEDER REFINITIV NOCH SEINE DRITTANBIETER ÜBERNEHMEN IRGENDEINE GEWÄHR DAFÜR, DASS DIE BEREITSTELLUNG DES INFORMATIONSPRODUKTES UNUNTERBROCHEN, FEHLERFREI, RECHTZEITIG, VOLLSTÄNDIG ODER PRÄZISE IST. SIE GEBEN AUCH KEINE GARANTIEN BEZÜGLICH DER ERGEBNISSE, WELCHE DURCH DIE NUTZUNG DESSELBEM ERZIELT WERDEN. DIE NUTZUNG DES INFORMATIONSPRODUKTES UND DAS VERTRAUEN DARAUF ERFOLGT AUF ALLEINIGES RISKO DES NUTZERS. REFINITIV UND SEINE DRITTANBIETER SCHLIESSEN JEGLICHE HAFTUNG GEGENÜBER DEM NUTZER, EINEM ANDEREN UNTERNEHMEN ODER EINER ANDEREN PERSON AUS, DIE SICH UNGEACHTET IHRER URSACHEN AUS DER UNMÖGLICHKEIT DER NUTZUNG DES INFORMATIONSPRODUKTES ODER AUS JEGLICHEN UNGENAUIGKEITEN, FEHLERN, AUSLASSUNGEN, VERZÖGERUNGEN, COMPUTERVIREN ODER ANDEREN SCHWÄCHEN ODER VERFÄLSCHUNGEN, SCHÄDEN, ANSPRÜCHEN, HAFTUNGEN ODER VERLUSTEN, , DIE SICH DURCH DIE NUTZUNG DES INFORMATIONSPRODUKTES ERGEBEN. DAS INFORMATIONSPRODUKT WIRD WIE VORHANDEN UND OHNE JEGLICHE GARANTIEN BEREITGESTELLT. GEWÄHRLEISTUNGEN JEGLICHER ART, OB AUSDRÜCKLICH ODER STILLSCHWEIGEND, INSBESONDERE JEGLICHE KONKLUDENTEN GEWÄHRLEISTUNGEN ALLGEMEINER GEBRAUCHSTAUGLICHKEIT, DER EIGNUNG FÜR EINEN BESTIMMTEN ZWECK SOWIE GEWÄHRLEISTUNGEN EIGENTUMSRECHTEN, DER NICHTVERLETZUNG VON RECHTEN UND SONSTIGE GEWÄHRLEISTUNGEN WERDEN HIERMIT AUSGESCHLOSSEN. IN KEINEM FALL HAFTEN REFINITIV ODER SEINE DRITTANBIETER FÜR JEGLICHE SCHÄDEN, INSBESONDERE DIREKTE ODER INDIREKTE, SPEZIELLE, ZUFÄLLIGE ODER FOLGESCHÄDEN, VERLUSTE ODER AUSGABEN, DIE IM ZUSAMMENHANG MIT DEM INFORMATIONSPRODUKT ENTSTEHEN, SELBST WENN REFINITIV, SEINE DRITTANBIETER ODER IHRE VERTRETER ÜBER DIE MÖGLICHKEIT SOLCHER SCHÄDEN, VERLUSTE ODER AUSGABEN UNTERRICHTET WURDEN. AUSSERDEM ÜBERNEHMEN REFINITIV UND SEINE DRITTANBIETER KEINERLEI HAFTUNG FÜR PRODUKTE ODER DIENSTLEISTUNGEN DES WEITERVERBREITERS.