Innovation is key in developing Brian. This is why we are constantly striving to make him a better work companion for our users. We are also passionate about bringing this innovation to the business and providing the best collaboration models for our clients.
But before we go deeper into the different cooperation options, let’s discuss how Brian can help and become your best colleague at work.
The answer is simple: many skills under one umbrella. He comes with various useful integrations you would otherwise have to access, subscribe and pay for individually. These include DeepL, Refinitiv, North Data, among others. They are the foundation of some of his main skills, including translation, brainstorming, industry KPIs, slide templates, and many more. Brian lets you access all of them in one place, saving you time and effort. We break down and simplify the process for you and make sure that he remains your valuable colleague. For instance, without the right software, you might end up violating GDPR policies while converting or translating documents. But with Brian, you will also be on the safe side. As a result, Brian ensures you reduce your costs and helps you to do more of the work you love!
Following the innovation of our functionalities, we have implemented this innovative approach in our business model as well. It is very easy to start with Brian. Both individuals and businesses can begin their journey with a free trial, so they can get more familiar with him. If you are a user, you can get individual access to Brian, which helps you with your ongoing needs. Businesses have the opportunity to choose from different plans based on their number of users, payment preferences, and so on.
In this blog post, we would like to help you with taking Brian for a ‘test drive’ and finding out what our AI assistant can do for you before onboarding him onto your team.
Brian comes with two access types: Brian for Individuals and Brian for Business. Read on to learn more about the features and decide what works best for you:
Brian for Individuals
Free 14-day trial without using your credit card
Individual users can access Brian with a 14-day free trial without the need to enter any credit card information. This allows anybody to use all of Brian’s skills and decide then on the best package.
Individual users have the opportunity to choose from 3 paid plans
- Brian Translate+: The plan includes all Brian’s translation capabilities, all further File handling skills except ‘Transcribe’. This option also includes the Slide Graphics skill family.
- Brian Pro: The plan includes all skills except the ones from the ‘Next Level’ skill family. Brian Pro gives you excellent support featuring Brian’s amazing research skills.
- Brian Next: Here, you can access all of Brian’s skills, including the exciting new ones like Brainstorm and Draft Bullets. You can experience the full extent of his AI abilities.
Each of them differs based on the skills they provide. When you look at the Plans page, you will also see that Translate+ is only available on an annual basis, while the other plans offer annual and monthly subscriptions.
Brian for Business
We make it super simple to get started with Brian
Five or more employees can use all of Brian’s skills with business access. Companies can sign up for the free one-month trial or a three-month paid pilot.
‘Brian for Business’ plan is designed with keeping the needs of larger organizations in mind and includes the following advantages:
- One invoice and usage analytics
- Individual onboarding sessions and priority support
- Data processing agreements, Non-disclosure agreements, Frame Agreement
- Optional customization for each company
- Access to the entire company domain without the need for user management. Individual access for users is also available.
The free trial and the paid pilot will be supplemented by our team’s communication material and web onboarding sessions. To summarise, here is what a business client’s journey usually looks like – always tailored to special needs of our clients:
- Step 1: Demo session
- We first conduct a demo session for the company, after which 1-3 representatives can test Brian.
- Following this, the clients decide to either proceed with a 1-month free company trial or a 3-month paid pilot.
- Step 2: Free trial or paid pilot
- First, we have an onboarding session, which lasts around 45 minutes. It can also be separated into multiple sessions in the case of big organizations with people working from different time zones.
- In the case of larger pilots, we also offer 1-2 Q&A sessions, which will take around 20-30 minutes, to ensure that the users can generate maximum value from Brian. Here, we will also provide additional tips for working with the AI Assistant.
- Before the end of the free trial or the paid pilot, we ask the users for feedback, which will be in the form of a standard survey.
- Step 3: Continuous collaboration
- Based on the feedback, the client has the opportunity to decide on the appropriate fee model and the number of licenses (users) to start with.
- If the rollout is on a large scale, we extend support with more onboarding sessions to ensure smooth integration.
- We also commit to providing regular analysis of the usage and communicating it with the company to trigger the maximum time saving possible.
We offer three basic options for companies under the Business plan:
1. The Brian Company License (best choice for consultancies)
This option comes at a flat annual rate with all of the perks mentioned above. It is the simplest solution and is a good fit for companies where the expected number of users exceeds approximately 25% of the entire organization’s population.
2. The Brian Seat License (most popular)
Companies, which decide to go for this option, will have access provided to all the users from a company through the email domain of the business. The cost is calculated per license (per user seat) and will depend on the total number of licenses purchased. Moreover, discounts are also available and increase with the number of licenses (we have different levels applied at 5, 20, 100, and 1000 licenses). We usually keep the price for the prepaid period fixed but agree on a fair use policy by increasing the license based on the actual usage for the next period. This model is the most used by our clients.
3. The Brian Name License (best choice for individual teams in large organizations)
In this plan, Brian access is only granted to users registered with their names. Requests from other employees are not served. The cost per license, which you expect, is the same as in the case of the Brian Seat License. This model is usually chosen by individual teams or departments of large organizations.
Brian comes to you with the best integrations to ensure your job is easier. For instance, without him, you may have to visit multiple websites or applications and pay by the character for translations, per page for document conversions, or per skill-active users. The AI assistant presents these activities as simple text requests on MS Teams or your email, providing swift solutions. We consolidate all expenses incurred into one fixed, predictable transparent fee. This is just one of the reasons why we have so many business partners who trust us!
So, are you ready to onboard your next best colleague?